Shopping Cart Order Form

Thursday 21 April 2022

2022 : Everything Changes

Assalammualaikum. Hi guys

1. Year 2022. Last update this blog on 13th August 2017. Its about 3 years ago. Wow its too long.



2. Currently my son, Ifran is 11th years old or in standard 5 and Ammar is 9th years old or in standard 3. My lovely daughter is 7th years old or in standard 1. Time goes by so fast until we dontt realize our age increase and now become 38 years old.



3. My lovely Wife Nur Hasanah Binti Hasani also was fully recover from Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancer since 2019. Thanks Allah so much for giving my love healing.

4. Today, we also living at new house at Taman Air Putih Permai, Taiping, Perak. New home with new hope and new life.

5. Hopefully, I do keep continue writing more after this to express my feelings about my life.

Wallahhu'alam

Writer,
Juaini Bin Shaharain

No comments:

Older Posts

Recent Posts Widget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...